Dymo Label Software Setup - Step by Step
- Utilize Internet Explorer (version 8 or greater) to download and install the Dymo Lable Software. Once the steps are completed you will be able to utilize FireFox as well.
- Download and install DYMO software for your platform. You appear to be using a .
- CLICK HERE to download the DYMO software. Accept all defaults and follow the Express Installation.
- Check if Java is installed on your computer.
- Check to see if you have java on your computer
- go to Start | All Programs | Accessories | Command prompt
- type in this command and hit the enter key: java -version
- if you get a version back, you have Java, skip to step 4, if you get the message 'unrecognized command' go to step 3.2
- If you don't have Java runtime environment on your computer you will need to do a quick install of Java:
- go to http://java.com
- click on Free Java Download
- click again on Free Java Download
- Select "Run"
- Just accept all of the defaults
- Download and run the LambslistLabelInstaller application - YOU MUST be an ADMINISTRATOR to run this program. It creates label files directories to support label printing
- Restart your computer and open your browser to the Lambslist check-in screen
- Click on “Tools” in your Menu bar and select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab, click on “Trusted sites”, then the “Sites” button.
- Add https://checkin.lambslist.com to the list of websites, then close.
- Go to the Preference tab under Set Up and select the 'SmartPrint' option in the General section.
- Check-in a child, if the labels print you are finished with the installation process, you may now switch to the browser of your choice. If you have received an error proceed to the next step.
- Upon check-in you may receive the following error: "Problem preparing your Dymo printer to print. Automation server can't create object".
Click on the "OK" box, and you should see a yellow bar at the top of the screen.
Right click on the yellow message at the top of th browser. Select Run Add-On, then click the Run button
You may see csc.exe is requesting access to run outside IE. Click the Run/Allow button.
If you do not receive a yellow message bar, go to the FAQ screen and select the Dymo Framework Test
- Follow the path, then select the 'Check' button. If the test produces two "True" statements, proceed to step 10. If you receive a "True / False", you should receive the yellow bar mentioned in step 9.2. Repeat 9.2, then proceed to step 10.
- Check the child in again and the labels will print. If you continue having problems printing contact Lambslist support, Monday thru Friday, 8-4:30 central, at 800-635-3811, or email anytime at www.support.lambslist.com.