- Click here and install Dymo software on your Mac
- Check and make sure you can print labels using the Dymo software
- If you have a previous version of Dymo installed, you may get a message asking you to delete files, select the delete button, and keep installing
- Next, DOWNLOAD the LabelInstaller Application that will create the basic label files Lambslist uses to print the labels. You MUST be an ADMINISTRATOR to run install this application
- Once the LabelInstaller is downloaded, it will create a Folder called DymoLabelFiles. Drag this Folder to the Applications directory
- Quit your browser completely
- Reopen the browser
- Log in to LambsList
- You should now be able to print from Lambslist. Log in and try to check in a child
For some users, the following steps may also be needed:
After updating to Yosemite, and the new Dymo software, proceed to check-in a child.
Upon check-in you may receive notice to install the “latest Dymo Label Software”, press OK.
You will then receive a box asking “Do you want to trust the website …”, select the ‘Trust’ option.
Again, check-in a child. This time the label should print as expected.