PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR DYMO SOFTWARE TO VERSION 8.5 OR GREATER:
THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
Chrome version 22 is no longer compatible with Dymo. You can got back a version on chrome and continue using Chrome until Dymo gets this issue corrected. We recommend you call our support during normal business hours to help you get this done. It requires several steps outlined below.
- Turn off all Chrome browsers
- Download Chrome version 21
- Install by dragging and dropping Chrome download into Applications director.
- Open a terminal window and type the following command as noted on the google chrome support page
defaults write com.google.Keystone.Agent checkInterval 0
- Type type the following command, must be administrator:
sudo mv /Library/Google/GoogleSoftwareUpdate/ /Library/Google/_GoogleSoftwareUpdate/
- Restart Google Chrome and you will be stuck on this version 21 until you download the latest and overwrite this Chrome