If the room field says “Not Available”, the child does not fit into any or the rooms available for that service. Check to make sure the room they should be in matches their age/grade/development level, and the room is available for that specific service. Make changes as needed.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my data into LambsList?
- How do I assign barcodes to families?
- Dymo printer not installing on Windows 7 or 8, with USB 3.0
- Windows 8 Error Message - Unable to find labels in 'Documents and Settings' path
- Windows 8 Printing Error - Tablet Mode
- Why am I having to re-install the Dymo software each week?
- How do I add and check-in a volunteer?
- A room/service is not available and it should be, what should I do?
- How do I edit family/adult/child information?
- How do I receive notification for room warning and capacity levels?