The room field will display “Select A Room” if the child has not been previously checked into the currently active service. Once they have been checked into a service one time, the next time they come to that service the system will remember the room the checked into the last time they attended this service.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my data into LambsList?
- How do I assign barcodes to families?
- Dymo printer not installing on Windows 7 or 8, with USB 3.0
- Windows 8 Error Message - Unable to find labels in 'Documents and Settings' path
- Windows 8 Printing Error - Tablet Mode
- Why am I having to re-install the Dymo software each week?
- How do I add and check-in a volunteer?
- A room/service is not available and it should be, what should I do?
- How do I edit family/adult/child information?
- How do I receive notification for room warning and capacity levels?