The room field will display “Select A Room” if the child has not been previously checked into the currently active service. Once they have been checked into a service one time, the next time they come to that service the system will remember the room the checked into the last time they attended this service.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?
- Chrome 58 printing issue - 'Framework does not appear to be running'
- How do I get my data into LambsList?
- Chrome browser not able to print?
- How do I assign barcodes to families?
- Dymo printer not installing on Windows 7 or 8, with USB 3.0
- Windows 8 Error Message - Unable to find labels in 'Documents and Settings' path
- Error message "Netscape is undefined" fix.
- Windows 8 Printing Error - Tablet Mode
- Why am I having to re-install the Dymo software each week?