You do not have to use a barcode scanner to utilize the Self Check-In feature. You could also have the parents enter their 7-digit phone number using either the keyboard or a touch screen.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my data into LambsList?
- How do I assign barcodes to families?
- Dymo printer not installing on Windows 7 or 8, with USB 3.0
- Windows 8 Error Message - Unable to find labels in 'Documents and Settings' path
- Windows 8 Printing Error - Tablet Mode
- Why am I having to re-install the Dymo software each week?
- How do I add and check-in a volunteer?
- A room/service is not available and it should be, what should I do?
- How do I edit family/adult/child information?
- How do I receive notification for room warning and capacity levels?