If you receive the message 'Netscape is undefined' while trying to print from your Lambslist account, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Lambslist, select the Help tab, under Set Up, then select FAQ.
2. Next, select the 'Dymo Label Framework Test' option, and follow the link to the test.
3. Select the 'Check' button, this should show the Browser is Supported ("true"), and Framework Installed ("false")
4. With the true/false response you will either receive a yellow bar at the top of the screen, or a message with an 'Allow' button at the bottom of the screen
5. Right-click on the yellow bar and select 'Run'; or select the 'Allow' button.
6. Re-Run the Check, now you should receive both answers as 'true'.
7. Next, return to Lambslist and go to the Preferences screen (Set Up/Preferences)
8. Make sure the 'SmartPrint' option (under General Options) is activated.
9. Try to check someone in and print a label.
If you are still unable to print a label you will need to contact support for further troubleshooting.