If you are currently using the Chrome browser, as of September of 2015, you will not be able to print your labels when checking in. The reason for this, when Chrome updated their browser to version 45 (including any subsequent versions), they stopped allowing for plug-ins the Dymo plug-ins required to function correctly. For the time being, please utilize Internet Explorer, FireFox, or (on Mac) Safari.
Articles in this section
- Dymo Printing Issue April/May 2018
- How do I use Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?
- Chrome 58 printing issue - 'Framework does not appear to be running'
- How do I get my data into LambsList?
- Chrome browser not able to print?
- How do I assign barcodes to families?
- Dymo printer not installing on Windows 7 or 8, with USB 3.0
- Windows 8 Error Message - Unable to find labels in 'Documents and Settings' path
- Error message "Netscape is undefined" fix.
- Windows 8 Printing Error - Tablet Mode